Services and the travel centre are close by.
Pay on arrival
The hotel offers internet access for guests.
GreenStar Hotel Lahti is located in Lahti city centre right by the railway and bus station.
Vesijärvenkatu 1, 15100 Lahti
+358 10 423 9392
Check-in klo 15.00
Check-out klo 12.00
Breakfast is served on floor 2 as follows:
Sunday 08.00 – 11.00
Breakfast costs €10.00 when pre-ordered and €11.00 when ordered at the hotel. Children (4–13 yrs) 6,00 € and 0–3-year-olds eat free. Please note that breakfast is not automatically included in the hotel price. However, you can always pre-order breakfast when you book your room.
Breakfast is made and served by our à la carte restaurant.
- The hotel became GreenStar Hotel Lahti in the latter part of 2019, so its operations and solutions are currently under development. Our aim is to make the hotel greener every month and year, and we will report on our progress on this website.
- Solar panels to be installed in 2020.
- Nordic Ecolabel to be re-applied for in 2020.
- Heating: provided by the local district heating company, Lahti Energia. Lahti Energia stopped using coal during the summer of 2019. The new district heating plant uses logging residue chips and forest industry side streams as fuel. We are currently working on a plan to move towards emission-free heating.
- Electricity: Nordic Green Energy, emission-free electricity.
- GreenStar Hotel Lahti is a member of the Lahti climate partnerships network. We have committed to achieving 10–20% savings in both energy as well as water consumption.
The event hotel that turned a new green leaf
Carefully managed, centrally located and equipped with the Nordic Swan Ecolabel, this hotel became even greener in 2019 when it joined the GreenStar Hotel chain.
The GreenStar Hotel Lahti is a local landmark at its central locationclose to the Lahti Travel Centre, the transport hub for local and long-distance bus and train services.
Some of the hotel’s intriguing details:
We have a carbon-neutral meeting service, GreenMeeting, with its convertible conference rooms suited for all kinds of meetings, as well as other events.
Our à la carte Restaurant Silmu serves meals made with organic and locally produced ingredients and is known for its delicious dishes.
Yes, it’s not a problem. You can arrive at any time without a reservation – the front doors are open. If our reception is closed, you can book a room online (use our Wi-Fi if you need an internet connection) and then check in using our self-serve check-in machine at the hotel.
Yes. Our wireless network is at the disposal of our guests free of charge. The network is open so you don’t need a password to connect to it.
Yes. We accept Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Mastercard, Diners Club International as a payment. You can also pay by cash.
Yes. The garage is next to the hotel, but it is outsourced and the parking machine is found near the hotel entrance. You can also pay at the reception. Price is 9€/day. There is also a limited amount of electric car charging points.
Arriving late? Not a problem.
You can book your room online and arrive at the hotel when you want.